Wednesday, November 24, 2010

EOC Week 8: Creative Content Projects

For creative content, I am considering doing a possible photo shoot for Vogue, or cover for Vogue. I would like to probably try to use prior images, already published, and incorporate the drink into them using photoshop or possibly scissors and a scanner. This is likely to be unmanageable, though, so I suppose I could dress models and photograph them with the drink. I'd maybe like to create a prototype six-pack, and magazine ad. The ads will be featuring obviously people in a bar, and also one of a woman with it sticking out of her purse. Another will be of someone wearing a stained shirt, next to someone holding the drink with its lid. I haven't designed the logo yet, but I want to create some images of it on various pieces of clothing and accessories. I'll definitely put it on a t-shirt, and have it say something clever like "your stain could be here", or "we love (product name)" on a women's shirt. Another ad might be showing a traditional Japanese tea party with the drink in place of the teapot, or maybe the label on the tea pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment